A souce close to Net Artist Daily reported that a stash containing bottles of alcoholic spirits was hidden beneath a table in new trendy Net Art gallery Transfer in East Williamsburg. The owners of said gallery chose not to comment about said stash; however our source tells us that these beverages are only available to famous Net Artists and wealthy art buyers. This unfair treatment of non VIP gallery visitors illustrates that even in a community that is widely based on equality, fairness and openess, you still gotta know someone to get what you want.
Stash of Alcoholic Beverages Found In Gallery, Source Says
- F.A.T. Updates Anarchist Cookbook [FREE DOWNLOAD] (DISQUS_COMMENTS) Read 13912 times
- Molly Soda Confesses: "Not my real name" (DISQUS_COMMENTS) Read 9660 times
- Top 10 Fall Fashion Trends [SLIDESHOW] (DISQUS_COMMENTS) Read 7195 times
- Kim Asendorf Takes Nude Selfies at Hotel [NSFW] (DISQUS_COMMENTS) Read 6491 times
- Check Out This Outrageous Revenge Porn (DISQUS_COMMENTS) Read 6293 times
- Cutestgirlevr slams Net Art Scene as 'Boring, Privileged, Uninteresting, White' (DISQUS_COMMENTS) Read 6138 times