We announce today that, after 10 days of publication, the news website Net Artist Daily is posting its final edition following compromised anonymity, ongoing scandals, and the loss of all its employees.
We request that you send donations to netartnet.net or Rhizome.org in lieu of flowers.
Two unnamed former employees speak out
A former employee said: “i woke up and checked my email. i said "woah" while yawning. i locked my phone. i thought about semiotics. i thought about my first kiss.” While another had this to say: "I haven't felt this way since the Google+ bubble popped in 2011. "
Was this a case of abandonware or vaporware? Have your say:
We leave you with this shocking slideshow of 20+ LEAKED headlines!
- All You Ever Needed to Know About Shoe Selfies
- LEAKED: Krist Wood's secret folder of Kitten GIFs [SLIDESHOW]
- 8 signs your online brand is failing
- to.be poised to overtake NIKEiD in customer personalization market
- Who’s new work is worse than Chinese super smog?
- BOOM! Artist Hacks into dump.fm to take down Rumors
- The 5 types of Net Artists you’ll meet on Facebook
- Crazed fans mob Jónó Mí Ló
- Why Levi Backstreetboy Hates the Internet
- WATCH: Jaakko Pallasvuo Video That's Banned from YouTube
- Grayson Hügh Bagwell contemplates adding 4th name
- 3 Net Artists Rhizome does NOT Approve
- Joe Hamilton’s Scathing Vine Review of YOUR FAVORITE Net Artist
- Which Net Artist Rocked High-Waisted Pants at Symposium?
- Failing Blogger makes desperate attempt at comeback
- 3 Ways to get ARTFORUM on your iPad for FREE
- 24 Net Art Sites That Will Make You Hungry
- Facebook Feed Shocking Surprise
- You’ll never guess who admitted he LIED about Twitter Followers
- Connor Crawford now a Botanist?
- Will 'Steven Thomas News' replace Anderson Cooper 360°?